International Travel & Local Transportation
Participants should make their own international travel arrangements to and from Jakarta- Indonesia by self expenses.
Local secretariat will provide the shuttle service from the airport and return also to all programs venue based on secretariat schedule.
Please see the Arrival and Departure Shuttle Service Schedule that already arrange for all participants. If there any changes please inform AUN Secretariat or to the local Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +62 21 7888 0139
Participants with flight schedule’s that could not suit the shuttle service schedule can use several choices of transportation from airport to hotel or return:
- Regular Blue Bird taxi approximately at IDR 150.000, – (one way transfer – incl. highway fee). We recommend that all participants will only use the official Blue Bird taxi, from the airport to hotel or from any other place. Participants could take this blue color taxi with the bird logo’s directly in the airport without reservation.
- Silver Bird Taxi approximately at IDR 250.000, – (one way transfer – incl. highway fee) Please inform AUN secretariat to book it together with your hotel reservation. The fee will be included in the room bill when check out.
For Direction click here :
- Please click here to know The Soekarno-Hatta’s Airport Map to understand the exit way from the airport.
- Please click here to know the route from Jakarta International Airport to Grand Flora Hotel Jakarta
- Please click here to know the route from Grand Flora Hotel Jakarta to UI Campus Depok (Conference venue)
Please click here to know the location for University of Indonesia campuses: