- Most flights all over the archipellago and aboard arrived in Soekarno-Hatta Airport From Soekarno Hatta Airport, Jakarta take a ride by airport taxi or airport bus, and stop at Gambir Station, then you can continue travel using Trans Jakarta; – this mode of transport reaches almost all part of Jakarta
- Bus services also available, arrived in Jakarta from Sumatra and Java. Jakarta installed with 4 bus stations: Kalideres Kampung Rambutan handles buses from Bogor, Bandung and Tasikmalaya Lebak Bulus station handles many deluxe buses from Yogyakarta, Bali, Surabaya and Bandung Pulo Gadung handles economic class bus services from Cirebon, Central and East Java, Sumatra and Bali
- Door to door travel minibuses are available to and from Java and Sumatra Island, mostly provided by travel agents.
Where to Stay
Just set-up your budget, in Jakarta you can find many type of hotels with various and interesting prices, star hotel/ international chain hotel, boutique hotel and budget hotel also available.
Hotels like Sahid Hotel Jakarta, Le Meridian Hotel, Intercontinental Hotel, Sari Pan Pacific, Nikko Hotel Jakarta, Grand Hyatt Hotel, Alila Hotel, Sultan Hotel Jakarta (former Hilton hotel), Mandarin Oriental Jakarta located near the Trans Jakarta halt.
- Trans Jakarta is the favorite transportation among all since its launched a few years ago. Cheap and Clean. With only Rp. 3.500 youll get your self an exploration all over Jakarta.
- To access National Museum and National Monument (MONAS), stop at Monas Halt.
- Other modes of transport to move around Jakarta are 24 hour taxi services, public bus, mini bus, BAJAI and train services.
Other Things to See or Do
- Dunia Fantasi (Fantasy World) as the biggest amusement park in Jakarta. You can reach this interesting spot using Trans Jakarta as well; take the Ancol ” Kampung Melayu corridor/route
- Ancol, Jakarta bay City famous for its marine recreation and give a distinctive traveling experiences. Trans Jakarta: Ancol ” Kampung Melayu.